For the past few years, the posts we’ve shared on We Leave Today have been the culmination of our passion for continuous adventure and discovery – always maximizing points & miles to explore new places, revisit old-favorites….and eat (and drink) a lot of great things along the way.
Given the current situation, we’ve had to put our international adventures on hold for the time being….but that definitely hasn’t stopped us from looking forward to new destinations in the future.
In the spirit of sharing and hopefully helping to inspire future adventures we’ve decided to feature a new destination we want to visit each week, along with a short-list of highlights that intrigued us.
While we may not leave today, we know that we will leave again some day soon. For now, we hope you enjoy travelling virtually with us through our forever growing wish-list of future destinations.
Jason and Maxine
- We Leave Someday: Bogota, Colombia
- We Leave Someday: Cartagena, Colombia
- We Leave Someday: Mauritius
- We Leave Someday: Puerto Escondido, Mexico
- We Leave Someday Stop #5: Crete, Greece
- Our Top 8 Hotel Picks for Socially Distanced Vacations